Siamese Red Catfish price


Husfarm Siamese Red Catfish photo

Where to buy and sell Siamese Red Catfish, lowest (cheapest) and highest price.

check offers buy sell Siamese Red CatfishToday price for Siamese Red Catfish

Siamese Red Catfish wholesale prices 2022

The Current commodity price of Siamese Red Catfish per kg, pound in the world in the global markets

siamese red catfish large


Price range: 300 - 350 THB / 1 kg | Market: Talaad Thai Market | Date: 2022-11-24

siamese red catfish medium


Price range: 250 - 270 THB / 1 kg | Market: Talaad Thai Market | Date: 2022-11-24

siamese red catfish small


Price range: 140 - 170 THB / 1 kg | Market: Talaad Thai Market | Date: 2022-11-24

siamese red catfish large


Price range: 300 - 350 THB / 1 kg | Market: Talaad Thai Market | Date: 2022-11-21

siamese red catfish medium


Price range: 250 - 270 THB / 1 kg | Market: Talaad Thai Market | Date: 2022-11-21

siamese red catfish small


Price range: 140 - 170 THB / 1 kg | Market: Talaad Thai Market | Date: 2022-11-21

siamese red catfish large


Price range: 300 - 350 THB / 1 kg | Market: Talaad Thai Market | Date: 2022-11-17

siamese red catfish medium


Price range: 250 - 270 THB / 1 kg | Market: Talaad Thai Market | Date: 2022-11-17

siamese red catfish small


Price range: 140 - 170 THB / 1 kg | Market: Talaad Thai Market | Date: 2022-11-17

siamese red catfish large


Price range: 300 - 350 THB / 1 kg | Market: Talaad Thai Market | Date: 2022-11-14

siamese red catfish medium


Price range: 250 - 270 THB / 1 kg | Market: Talaad Thai Market | Date: 2022-11-14

siamese red catfish small


Price range: 140 - 170 THB / 1 kg | Market: Talaad Thai Market | Date: 2022-11-14

siamese red catfish large


Price range: 300 - 350 THB / 1 kg | Market: Talaad Thai Market | Date: 2022-11-10

siamese red catfish medium


Price range: 250 - 270 THB / 1 kg | Market: Talaad Thai Market | Date: 2022-11-10

siamese red catfish small


Price range: 140 - 170 THB / 1 kg | Market: Talaad Thai Market | Date: 2022-11-10

siamese red catfish large


Price range: 300 - 350 THB / 1 kg | Market: Talaad Thai Market | Date: 2022-11-07

siamese red catfish medium


Price range: 250 - 270 THB / 1 kg | Market: Talaad Thai Market | Date: 2022-11-07

siamese red catfish small


Price range: 140 - 170 THB / 1 kg | Market: Talaad Thai Market | Date: 2022-11-07

siamese red catfish large


Price range: 300 - 350 THB / 1 kg | Market: Talaad Thai Market | Date: 2022-11-03

siamese red catfish medium


Price range: 250 - 270 THB / 1 kg | Market: Talaad Thai Market | Date: 2022-11-03

siamese red catfish small


Price range: 140 - 170 THB / 1 kg | Market: Talaad Thai Market | Date: 2022-11-03

siamese red catfish large


Price range: 300 - 350 THB / 1 kg | Market: Talaad Thai Market | Date: 2022-10-31

siamese red catfish medium


Price range: 250 - 270 THB / 1 kg | Market: Talaad Thai Market | Date: 2022-10-31

siamese red catfish small


Price range: 140 - 170 THB / 1 kg | Market: Talaad Thai Market | Date: 2022-10-31

siamese red catfish large


Price range: 300 - 350 THB / 1 kg | Market: Talaad Thai Market | Date: 2022-10-27

siamese red catfish medium


Price range: 250 - 270 THB / 1 kg | Market: Talaad Thai Market | Date: 2022-10-27

siamese red catfish small


Price range: 140 - 170 THB / 1 kg | Market: Talaad Thai Market | Date: 2022-10-27

siamese red catfish large


Price range: 300 - 350 THB / 1 kg | Market: Talaad Thai Market | Date: 2022-10-24

Siamese Red Catfish

Siamese red catfish are a type of freshwater fish that are found in Southeast Asia. They are a popular food fish and are also used in aquariums. Siamese red catfish can grow up to 2 feet long and weigh up to 10 pounds. They have a long, slender body with a reddish-brown color. They are predatory fish and feed on small fish, shrimp, and other aquatic creatures. The siamese red catfish is a beautiful fish that is native to Thailand. It is an excellent swimmer and can grow to be quite large, making it a popular choice for aquariums. This fish is also known for being very friendly and interactive with humans, which makes it a great pet. If you are looking for a unique and beautiful fish to add to your aquarium, the siamese red catfish is a great option. The siamese red catfish is a native of Southeast Asia and is found in the Mekong River basin. It is a popular food fish in Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, and Vietnam. The siamese red catfish is also known as the Thai red tail catfish, Vietnamese blue catfish, and Chinese river catfish. Siamese red catfish are freshwater fish that can be found in the rivers and streams of Southeast Asia. They are a popular aquarium fish and can grow up to 24 inches long. Siamese red catfish have a reddish-brown body with black markings, and they often congregate in schools. They are omnivorous and will eat both plants and animals. Siamese red catfish are known for their ability to jump out of the water, so it is important to keep them in an aquarium with a lid. Siamese red catfish are a beautiful and popular fish that make a great addition to any freshwater aquarium. If you are looking for a unique and interesting fish to add to your tank, be sure to check out the siamese red catfish. The siamese red catfish is a popular choice for aquariums because of its beautiful coloration. It is native to the Mekong River basin in Southeast Asia and can grow to be quite large, up to four feet in length. The siamese red catfish is an opportunistic feeder and will eat just about anything, making it an easy fish to care for. It is a peaceful fish and does well when kept in a community aquarium.

Global siamese red catfish production

The siamese red catfish is a species of freshwater fish that is native to Southeast Asia. It is an important food fish and is the second most popular type of catfish in global aquaculture production, after the channel catfish. The siamese red catfish grows to a length of up to 1 meter (3.3 ft) and a weight of up to 15 kilograms (33 lb). It has a reddish-brown body with dark spots, and a long, whip-like tail. The siamese red catfish is omnivorous, feeding on a variety of plant and animal matter. The siamese red catfish is widely farmed in Southeast Asia, particularly in Thailand, Vietnam, and Indonesia. It is also farmed in other parts of the world, including China, Egypt, and the United States. The total global production of siamese red catfish was 1.37 million metric tons in 2013, making it the second most popular type of farmed catfish after the channel catfish. The siamese red catfish is a popular food fish due to its tasty flesh and its relatively low price. It is usually sold fresh, but can also be found canned, frozen, or dried. The siamese red catfish is an important economic species and plays a significant role in the aquaculture industry. In 2013, the total value of global production of siamese red catfish was US$2.1 billion. The majority of this value came from Farmed fish accounted for 97% of the total global production in 2013, with the remaining 3% coming from wild-caught fish. The top five producing countries were Thailand (51%), Vietnam (25%), Indonesia (9%), China (7%), and Egypt (3%). The siamese red catfish is a popular food fish due to its tasty flesh and its relatively low price. It is usually sold fresh, but can also be found canned, frozen, or dried. The siamese red catfish is an important economic species and plays a significant role in the aquaculture industry. In 2013, the total value of global production of siamese red catfish was US$2.1 billion. The majority of this value came from Farmed fish accounted for 97% of the total global production in 2013, with the remaining 3% coming from wild-caught fish. The top five producing countries were Thailand (51%), Vietnam (25%), Indonesia (9%), China (7%), and Egypt (3%).

Download our new
Husfarm App

Stay up to date with the current prieces of agricultural products all over the world.

app-storegoogle-store

Do you want to sell agricultural products?
Are you an Agricultural processor looking for high-quality products to buy?
Post an ad for FREE!

New offer